Why Become a TBC Apprentice?
At TBC Conversions we pride ourselves on the relationship we have with our local further education colleges and our ability to offer apprentices a state of the art facility to work and learn simultaneously.
Becoming a TBC Apprentice is an excellent opportunity to gain both practical working experience and recognised qualifications delivered in partnership with local colleges.
“My apprenticeship at TBC Conversions has allowed me to gain experience and learn on the job while continuing with my college qualifications.”
At TBC Conversions we are incredibly proud of our apprentices, of their passion for our work and their determination to learn and develop. We believe our apprentices are fundamental to our continued success and the future of the industry and we look forward to supporting career development with our apprentices for many years to come.
We have opportunities in the following areas:
- Engineering (Level 2 & Level 3)
- Auto Electrics
Our Apprenticeship scheme represents an excellent opportunity to learn and work in a superb working environment equipped with all the latest technology.
TBC are an equal opportunity employer.
- Minimum of 6 GCSEs (or equivalent) at grade C and above including Maths and English and a Science/Technology subject
- Signed up and been accepted by a College or Training Provider. As part of your Apprenticeship, we will support your progression from Level 2 (equivalent to GCSE) through Level 3 (equivalent to A-Level) and on to Higher Level apprenticeships at Levels 5 to 8.
- Able to demonstrate effective communication and team-working ability;
- Demonstrate good problem-solving techniques and methodical approach to tasks;